OPEN ENROLLMENT 2019
Pueblo City Schools offers a variety of insurance options, including health, dental, and vision. Insurance benefits are offered to all full time employees. Beginning January 1, 2019, our health insurance rates will increase by 3.35% and will continue to be offered through Kaiser Permanente. Dental and Vision insurance premiums will remain the same. In addition we will continue to offer life insurance and other supplemental products through VOYA. Please review our various sources of information including "Benefits at a Glance" brochure, informational videos, informational powerpoint, and various digital pamphlets to see an overview of our Insurance options.
For more detailed information about each plan, please review the summaries of benefits below:
Open Enrollment starts Wednesday, October 31, 2018, and runs through Saturday ,November 10, 2018.
To make your annual Benefit Elections, please logon to the Employee Navigator Self-Service Center:
1. Click “Register as a new user”
2. Complete the New User Registration Information
3. The Company Identifier (case sensitive) is: PUEBLO
4. Follow the on screen instructions to create a unique User Name and Password.
6. You’re in! Don’t forget your Username and Password.
7. Once you are logged in click on the white Start Benefits box to begin the enrollment process.